Monday, October 14, 2013

I get by, with a little help from my friends




We are back from our National Park vacation (insert laugh track here) and I reviewed the painting along with some notes from friends. It helps a lot to take some time away from an almost done painting.
Then I added some browns in the background (thanks Gail!) and some shadows on the rocks (Thanks Jan, although I have to admit that they went through another baked potato phase on the way to where they are now) and I posted a much larger photo (thanks go out to my brand new etsy friend, Lawrence.)
"Cypress Cascade" is done and I like it!
It will be centrally located in my upcoming (Friday Nov. 1) show opening at the Fredericksburg Art Guild, but you can stop in and visit it there any time during November.
Nan Henke
Texas Hill Country Art
www.TexasHillCountryArt.etsy.com

No comments: